“LINK OF CINE-ASIA” was launched last year as a global event based on cumulative data and network of 8 years Asian Film Policy Forum and 15 years Busan International Film Commission & Industry Showcase-BIFCOM. 2017 LINK OF CINE-ASIA, getting the record of 14 countries, 2000 people, and 406 times of business matching events in 2016, is planning to introduce new visual technologies, provide business matching opportunities, as well as networking events and show room newly in this year. It deals with a variety of trans-media contents including film, webdrama, webtoon, animation, VR contents, etc, while providing participants convenient routes and pleasant surroundings by taking place at five stars hotel in Haeundae, BUSAN. This event, 2017 LINK OF CINE-ASIA, will be a fascinating chance to meet film commissions and professionals altogether.
- Technology Fim Session, Networking of Asian Film Professionals, Showcase of Asian Projects
- The Polices and other related issues in fields of Film and Media contents
- March to April / Selection : May
- June to August
Registration for Project
Registration for Biz Matching Package
Organizing Biz Meeting schedule
(※Please refer to the website for detailed information and registration)
- Reinforcing network among film organizations based on AFCNet(Asian Film Commissions Network)
- Increasing exchange between public and private professionals in film and media contents industry,
- By offering luncheon, reception, meeting, executing an MOU, etc.
- Making more business opportunities with Show Room!
- Any organizations and enterprises can promote and provide information