Designated as Asia’s first Creative City of Film by UNESCO in 2014, Busan is a metropolitan city which has 3.5 million people. As a city of film, Busan has the world-class film production support system. Busan Film Commission(BFC) was founded in December 1999 as the first film commission in Korea which is specialized in supporting film and video productions. With this expertise, BFC would like to invite you to the FAM TOUR in Busan! We hope to show you Busan's the most beautiful and distinctive locations and introduce Busan to world wide as a representative City of Film in Asia.
Schedule(※This may vary depending on circumstances)
- JUNE: 2018. 6. 3(SUN) ~ 9(SAT), 7days
- OCTOBER : 2018. 10. 8(MON) ~ 14(SUN), 7days
- Busan's Representative Filming Site such as Shorelines, Harbors, Bridges, Modern Downtowns, Traditional Fish Market, Temples, Old Town, and etc
Number of Invitee
- 4~5 people per tour
- Round Trip Filght Ticket(for Economy Class)
- Room & Boards(at Five-stars Hotel)
- Pick Up Service & Tour Bus
- ROUND TRIP FLIGHT TICKET(Economy class)
- ROOM&BOARD(Five stars)
- PICK UP SERVICE(Airport↔Hotel)
- Among LOCATION MANAGERS, PRODUCERS, who are in charge of a specific project(Motion pictures, TV series, Commercials, etc) which is going to film in near future, and is interested in Busan as a shooting location.
Remarks on application
- Applicants may complete the application form through the website.
- Application form should be completed by : April 30, 2018(Based on Korean Standard Time)
- According to the eligibility, MOST eligible applicants will be given preference.
- The final invitation will be sent individually.