LINK OF CINE-ASIA launched by Busan Film Commission is a global event presenting Asian Film Forum & Business Showcase, held every October since 2016.
Last year, LINK OF CINE-ASIA set a record of 1055 participants and 485 deals in BIZ Matchingfrom 23 countries, and it gradually grows every year.
2018 LINK OF CINE-ASIA will be organized to show a wide spectrum of Forum sessions including the latest technology and issues among film and visual industry, promotion of regional exchange in Asia, support project and so on. In addition, it has a BIZ Matching for Film commissions & Institutions(Group A), Projects(Group B), and Investment & production companies(Group c) that are interested in international co-production and shooting abroad while providing Project Pitching session introducing Asia’s various transmedia projects such as Feature Films, Web Toon, Web Drama, Animations, VR Contents, and etc.
You can also get a broad networking chance by visiting the assorted themes of Lounges, the Opening Reception, and diverse Networking parties.
Join 2018 LINK OF CINE-ASIA where you can enjoy meetings with convenient routes and pleasant surroundings!
- The latest technology, issues, trends among film and visual industry in Asia.
- Not only professionals in the film industry, but also the general public can join.
(*Group A: Paid)
<1:1 BIZ Matching about international co-production and shooting abroad >
- Group A : Film commissions & Institutions
- Group C : Investment & production companies
- Group B : Various transmedia projects that are in development stage
(Feature Films, Web Toon, Web Drama, Animations, VR Contents, and etc. )
* Project Registration Date : 2018. Mar. 5 ~ June. 30
(※Please refer to official website for detailed information and registration)
- Reinforcing network among film organizations based on AFCNet
(Asian Film Commissions Network)
- Increasing exchange between public and private professionals in film and media contents industry by offering luncheon, reception, meeting, executing an MOU, etc.
- Use Lounges for meeting and publicity
- Hold exhibitions or small events
- Tables and chairs are supported