Designated as Asia’s first Creative City of Film by UNESCO in 2014, Busan is a metropolitan city which has 3.5 million people. As a city of film, Busan has the world-class film production support system. Busan Film Commission(BFC) was founded in December 1999 as the first film commission in Korea which is specialized in supporting film and video productions. With this expertise, BFC would like to invite you to the FAM TOUR in Busan! We hope to show you Busan's the most beautiful and distinctive locations and introduce Busan to world wide as a representative City of Film in Asia.
Schedule(※This may vary depending on circumstances)
- JUNE: 2018. 6. 3(SUN) ~ 9(SAT), 7days
- OCTOBER : 2018. 10. 8(MON) ~ 14(SUN), 7days
- Busan's Representative Filming Site such as Shorelines, Harbors, Bridges, Modern Downtowns, Traditional Fish Market, Temples, Old Town, and etc
Number of Invitee
- 4~5 people per tour
- Round Trip Filght Ticket(for Economy Class)
- Room & Boards(at Five-stars Hotel)
- Pick Up Service & Tour Bus
- Among LOCATION MANAGERS, PRODUCERS, who are in charge of a specific project(Motion pictures, TV series, Commercials, etc) which is going to film in near future, and is interested in Busan as a shooting location.
- Applicants will be given preference if the project is more feasible and has a higher potential to promote city of Busan to worldwide.
Remarks on application
- Applicants should submit the application, and please click "Apply" button to complete the application.
- The deadline for submission is until August 17, 2018(Based on Korean Standard Time), but can be closed on a first come, first served basis.
- According to the eligibility, MOST eligible applicants will be given preference.
- The announcement of the result and the final invitation will be sent individually.
Contact & Details
- Lee Minkyung
Busan Film Commission / International Business Dept.
email@example.com+82 51 7200 313