LINK OF CINE-ASIA, launched by Busan Film Commission, is a global event presenting an Asian Film Forum & Business Showcase, has been held every October since 2016. 2018 LINK OF CINE-ASIA set a record of more than 1,300 participants and 509 meetings in BIZ Matching from 23 countries, and it is gradually growing every year.
LINK OF CINE-ASIA will be organized to show a wide spectrum of Forum sessions including the latest technology and issues arising in the film and visual industry, promotion of regional exchanges in Asia, support projects and so on. In addition, it has a BIZ Matching for Film Commissions & Institutions (Group A), Projects (Group B), and Investment & Production Companies (Group C) that are interested in international co-production and shooting abroad while providing Project Pitching sessions introducing Asia’s various transmedia projects such as feature films, webcomics, web dramas, animations, VR contents, and such. You can also get broad networking opportunities by visiting the assorted themes of Lounges, the Opening Reception, and diverse networking parties.
Join LINK OF CINE-ASIA where you can enjoy meetings with convenient routes and pleasant surroundings!
- The latest technology, issues and trends in the film and visual industry in Asia.
- Welcomes professionals in the film industry and the public as well
BIZ Matching (*Group A: Paid)
1:1 BIZ Matching for international co-production and shooting abroad
- Group A: Film Commissions & Institutions
- Group C: Investment & Production Companies
- Group B: Various transmedia Projects that are in the development stage
(Feature films, webcomics, web dramas, animations, VR contents, etc.)
* Project Registration Date: To be announced in 2019
(※ Please refer to official website for detailed information and registration.)
- Reinforcing network among film organizations based on AFCNet
(Asian Film Commissions Network)
- Increasing exchange between the public and private professionals in the film and media contents
industry by offering luncheon, reception, meeting, opportunities for the execution of an MOU, etc.
- To hold a meeting and publicity
- To hold exhibitions or small events
- Tables and chairs provided